Monday, November 19, 2007

hiya

just a quickie again before i shoot off to bed.

been a rather depressed soul for the last few days due to my results :( they are not good, so i'm gonna take a break from uni..or rather, i'm thinking of taking a break from uni and get a proper full time job for about 1 year then finish off.

dont ask me why i'm taking so long to get a stupid simple degree. i'm just another dumb asshole you see on the streets wasting their life away. but if you do see me, please dont ask me anything related to uni? if i feel like talking, i'll talk to you.

tonight was like digging my own grave deeper in. well, it felt like it. already i am wallowing in being so upset about my results (guess 10 hours of studying a day for a whole week just ain't enough...), i had to push myself to keep talking about it because EVERYONE..and i mean EVERYONE was talking about uni, exams, graduating and getting a job. almost every nook and corner and i went to hide, someone was bound to be talking about either one of those mentioned *sigh*

anyway, yes. my plan is to just take a break. i know for SURE that i will fall into depression if i dont take a break from uni and just relax for a while and go back again when i'm ready. i do not want to be a depressed person...already as it is, i have some very crazy thoughts going on in my head which aren't very healthy. thank God for some good friends who drag me out of the house for some relaxing moments rather than just letting me crawl into bed and think crazy things!

but anyway, i'm still ok so dont worry too much. i keep myself busy so i wont think too much about it. however, i still need to let my parents know. i've been putting this off for a few days so i'm thinking of telling them on tuesday evening coz that's when i have 3 days off work. i dont want to bring my home-emotions to work coz it really affects me.

i really hope that my parents will understand, though i know i am letting them down BIG TIME this time around. but what can i do? i still need to keep my sanity...

ps: i forgotten this was meant to be a "quickie".

quickies of the week:
- sleptover at christine's on sunday night
- went for a really good chicken wrap and soy hot choc with christine and 2 other friends on mon
- worked tuesday to saturday, with wednesday off
- wed was pretty much the only time i had to catch up with some sleep and do some essentials
- caught up with a few friends, mainly RB because 2 depressive souls get along very well
- caught up with some other friends tonight and had some good food, though my appetite (i usually eat a lot!!) wasn't really there
- and lastly, been spending lots of time with Chester who's getting even more fond of me and he keeps me sane :)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker