Friday, July 13, 2007

hello..

yes yes, i know i've been MIA for a while. i just wanted to have some 'alone time' to sort out my head.

dont worry, nothing major happened. i'm still me, though i'm a bit down. i think i'm hitting the depression path...again

-.-"

i just hate uni so much, i really feel like quitting. let me sum up how i feel about uni:
i feel like i'm hanging on a thin piece of thread, and that thread is about to break. all it requires is the slightest touch and it'll fall apart...

i can see a break-put party on my face from stress of going back to uni and i've been really down lately. i am not keen to do anything and that includes swimming and shopping. believe it or not, i haven't done any swimming since sunday (and that was our training..not actual swimming). and when i go shopping, i look at stuff and i cant make myself like anything, even the prettiest thing i can see!

it's really shocking.

i was in uni today, and guess what? i have 5 papers left to do. and i have to do everything ASAP if i want to graduate ASAP. 5 papers in 1 semester is absolutely crazy, and i'm not going to put myself through that kind of torture. SO, i guess i'll be doing 4 papers this semester and 1 in summer school..

..which means i have to cut short my summer holiday :,( but oh well. i'd rather do that than stay back for a full semester to do one stupid paper.

now, i have to choose 2 papers to do. i have in mind, sportsci206 because i think it'll help me with what i might want to do in future. however, my head of department is really pushing me to do maths208 because apparently i'm "good at maths". pure bollocks. i've only done maths102 in uni, and that is NOT ENOUGH, i repeat, NOT ENOUGH for me to do maths208. i dont wanna fail!!

and another paper that i'm quite keen to do is a post grad paper in foodsci..because i actually quite like food science paper. but again, my head of department has given me the big NO to that paper..so i guess not again?

and apart from maths208, he keeps insisting i do stats208...and i REALLY am not keen in doing stats ok..i hate stats @)#$%*@)%*@)#$^*. so now i have to look for other papers that i'll be interested in...and check to see if they'll clash with my current timetable.

this is so effing frustrating. as if i dont have enough to deal with.

and guess what? on my way home from uni, i stopped by my workplace because i was feeling so unhappy..so i was sitting in the office with eli, talking to him for a bit..and it kinda lifted my mood a little. so i went out and spoke to andre about uni stuff, and i instantly felt better. there's just this thing about my workplace and the people at my workplace that can make me feel really good.

you know how people say "laughter is the best medicine"? i actually believe it, because on sunday, i wasn't feeling my best..i was rather unhappy, and my gums were swollen and everything but i went for training anyway. we did a scenario on spinal injuries, and while doing that, i was once again giggling away just like our previous meeting&training session. my workmates really do crack me up and they really make me happy. i really look forward to more meeting&training sessions from now on ;)

and i'm really looking forward to our team building trip to rotovegas :D and when we come back, we'll be treated to a posh dinner and they'll be hitting the clubs after that (but i'll have to come home and be a good little girl and sleep early so i'll be able to wake up for uni the next day) and 2 days after that, we'll be going for our LEAP awards dinner.

and all os that is happening in a week or so!

now I'M HAPPY!

:D

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker