Saturday, July 28, 2007

HURHUR.

i'm leaking mucus from my nose >"< and it's gross! i think i should carry a box of tissue with me wherever i go.

this is the result of lack of rest + too much partying.

remember how i had a sore throat? ok, that same day right, i went for the LEAP AWARDS night. all was good, until the awards were given out. we LEP (my workplace) peeps must be the rowdiest of them all (we kicked the Maori's asses by being rowdy! HEHEHE) coz we clapped so hard and shouted so loud and knocked on the table until the drinks started spilling all over the place.

but when that was done, the dance floor opened up and everyone was just dancing away. i was standing with Brendan just talking (more like shouting) when Trent came to drag me to the dance floor, but failed. heh. then Brad came and drag me and Brendan so we both had to go -.-"

then the crazy dancing started. i was shocked that i was actually dancing without a single drop of alcohol in my blood! but it was good fun. i'm not gonna say what happened on the dance floor coz that's for me to keep, and not for you to know :p

anyways, i'm off!

t00dles!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker