Tuesday, July 03, 2007

of blisters, dizziness and ABS and FATS

my 5 days away from work just flew by!!

ok fine, it wasn't exactly away from work, since i spent 4 days swimming on my days off -.-" as mentioned earlier, i spent 4 hours there on sunday and when i was waiting for dinner, the whole restaurant was spinning with me. i was super dizzy. but it got better after a while, so i could drive my sisters and myself home safely.

yesterday, we spent about 2 hours there, and when i got home, i was feeling dizzy again. i really cant pinpoint what the reason is, but it might be because we're going hard out with swimming now. sis and i have set a goal to have ABS by the end of the year so my sis is doing 50 laps of swimming and 50 sit ups every night, while i do about 50 laps of swimming as well, and eat a whole heap of junk food. so much for ABS..more like FATS.

and my blister on my right foot is SO sore i have to limp while walking. that's why i decided not to swim for a day or two so that it'll have a chance to heal. sigh, such is the pain when one swims for a long long time just to be 'fit'.

anyway, i'm due back at work today in just over an hour, and i'm not quite looking forward to it. but having said that, if i dont have work today, i wouldnt know what to do since i cant spend 4 hours swimming :(

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker