Tuesday, April 01, 2008

of emo-ness and a random photoblog

hmm. feeling super emo..because i got put off doing something i enjoy.
put it this way, you really like doing something, but then someone else comes along and be all negative about it, so you lost interest doing what you enjoy. how would you feel?
*sigh*
anyway, since i'm super bored with nothing to do (been sitting at home pretty much all day long) and feeling super emo, i'll post up some pics of the haps lately.
this is my mommy and baby katie. hehe my mommy the grany!! lol!!! but look at katie, she reminds me of this photo i have of teddy...

"yo yo, 'sup gee!"

the photos below are when my workmates crashed my place and we had a party..

introducing brendan, and his fluffy handcuffs... :D
eli and me at my farewell drinks :)

teina and me, plus eli in the background

my little bro and me!

baby katie again! i put her to sleep!
*proud*


super yummy baked oreo cheesecake
@ lucy's place



um, group orgy?
lifeguards orgy perhaps?
lol kidding!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker