Monday, April 21, 2008

day off work :D

i took a sick day off work today. my throat's too sore for me to socialize at work/ training and i'm going thru the whole hot-warm-cold flushes. one minute i'm feeling hot, next minute i'm feeling cold. not good.

anyway, i took advantage of my day off to sleep in and get more rest from the weekend. went away for mike (stefan's mate) 21st at sunset beach on friday and got back home yesterday. stayed over for 2 nights at the bach that mike rented. nice place...good times :D

after we got home yesterday, i had a shower and got ready to go out again. went to my parents' place and we headed out to macadaemia nut farm which is out west. had a really nice lunch there and mum bought a few packets of nuts and donated some to me...yum! slept pretty much the whole way there and the whole way home, so that was about 2 hours worth of sleep.

bummed around at home, mum made dinner and i left after dinner. my body was feeling heavier and heavier. as soon as i got home, i got changed into my pjs and crawled into bed...and finally woke up again at 8am to move my car, crawled back into bed, and woke up again at around noon.

now, i really should go get ready to go to foodtown to get some throat lozenges and lemsip so i can pull thru the day.

colddddd....... >"<

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker