Monday, July 14, 2008

yesterday must be the best day in my cupcakes history :D i baked the perfect-est cupcakes! they rose beautifully (not lopsided like they always were!) and i learned new techniques of decorating my cupcakes :) it was fun fun fun..until the time came for clean up of course >"<

no photos this time, coz i was in a crazy rush, rushing to the bf's family's place for dinner. i was told it'll be around 6-6.30pm but at 5.30pm, i got a txt saying "come now. dinner's on the table"

-_______- you tell me la, how to leave my place "now" when i had all my greasy bakeware sitting in my mum's kitchen! so i had to quickly wash everything up and pack everything up and leave in a mad rush!

but it was a good dinner, so well worth it :)

anyway, to the bf, lucky you for sitting at home for the rest of this week! now i feel like applying for leave too, but obviously it's too late. ppfffttt! i better get some nice treatment when i get home this afternoon :D

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker