Friday, June 13, 2008

i am ultra emo...

yeah it's that time of the month..

everything seems to be going wrong. wrong wrong wrong!

left work early to come home to rest, but i couldn't sleep. everytime i shut my eyes, something will pop up in my head and i'll start thinking about everything. then i'll wake up and go on the laptop, and search for things to read..just to while the time away until 10pm when i supposedly will have dinner..

but apparently not. because no one's getting me dinner now. because his friend is not feeling too good and they are now going out for a movie.

*sigh*

sometimes i wonder, in a relationship, who comes first. your good friend, or your partner? if you ask me, i know my answer. but hey, maybe that's just me, going the extra mile.

oh well...might just have to drive out later to get the porridge i want.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker