Tuesday, June 24, 2008

*dreamy sigh*

ahh...i wish i could quit my job and open my own cafe. no, dont get me wrong, i love my job, but i think i love the idea of baking & cooking and have money coming in better.

it's an idea i've had for a while now. ya ya, i know, last year i was all for "i wanna be a swimming instructor and have my own swim school" yadda yadda, but the cafe idea has been hopping around in my mind since i moved to nz and started cooking and baking and found out how much i enjoy it.

what's better is getting comments on my food when i cook for people! my workmates love my cooking, my bf's flatmates like my cooking, my family likes my cooking, my bf likes my cooking (i think..do you, hun??) and i like my cooking!

i really do enjoy it! if i could afford buying all those fancy stuff for my kitchen, i would so splurge on them! plus, i was just having a look on trademe on all the things available for baking and it's amazing how much stuff there are out there!

i wanna open a cafeeeee!!!!! wonder if banks would let me take a loan to start a business? lol!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker