Wednesday, February 20, 2008

so valentine's day and my birthday came and went..how time flies!

on valentine's day, we didn't do much. it's just another day..but stefan cooked teppanyaki for us at his place, and that was one yummy meal! should've taken some photos before i stuffed my face silly, but hey, i was really hungry and the meal looked darn good. why waste time taking photos right?

on my actual birthday, i had a flat warming with my workmates. 6 ppl pulled out that evening so it was a rather quiet one, but fun nonetheless. there's no such thing as "NO FUN" when it comes to my workmates. RB made me a cake and it's really pretty!

(i dont have time to post pics up now but wil hopefully do it over the weekend or something)

saturday came along and i met up with tina and lucy in newmarket. tina got her lower left conch pierced and it looks really cool. then we came back to my place, did some catching up, had dinner and then waited for guests to arrive. went clubbing for an hour and then took a cab home because stefan and myself were really tired, and stefan's sick and tired of drinking and clubbing.

that whole night, i had half a long island tea, 2 glasses of wine and a juice+vodka mix. got a little tipsy after a few sips of the long island tea but sobered up before i got home.

overall, i think since moving out, i've been behaving pretty well. haven't had much to drink compared to the 2 girls (cough cough), only been out clubbing once since new year's and even managed to put aside some money for savings! i think the flat's doing pretty well, minus the occassional bickering/ bitching with each other but we always end up in fits of laughter anyway.

anyhoo, it's 7minutes past my bedtime. will update again soon. tata!

ps: if you are really worried about me, then tell me what you're worrying about.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker