Sunday, February 24, 2008

cruisy weekend? more like shitty weekend..

is it the weather that's affecting me, or other stuff like, stressing about starting a proper job or the fact that my room is in a mess and i cannot accept it, or is it because i'm in a shitty mood?

ugh! i just feel like cleaning the whole damn place down but aiya, what's the point? it'll get dirty and messy again soon! i tidied my room yesterday, and now i have clothes strewn all over the floor again :(

and fuckdamnwit, i have no breakfast for tmr morning and i'm working at 5am. great...soo great. of course, i could always take a drive to foodtown or even walk there, but do i really want to risk my parking spot when lantern festival and starlight symphony is on tonight? and do i really look like a walking kinda person to you?

oh PFFFTTTT! i'll just starve myself or drink some milk at work and sit in the toilet and suffer from lactose intolerance for the rest of my working hours.

gah i hate hate hate this weekend! everything just didnt fall in place. i do something, it turns around to shoot me back in the face or runs back to bite me on my ass.

and guess what? my ipod just synced itself with my itunes on my new laptop. which means, my 2gb of music collection has now been reduced to...227mb. oh GREAT.......................................

shitfuckscratchkillkillkilllllllll!!

1 comment:

c.ho said...

woah.. calm down chica.. You gonna blow a fuse sometime.. leave that to me.. that's my forte :P

You better now that the weekend's over? hahaha.. if it helps, i got your present? maybe it'll help add colour so you can stare at it and go to happy lala land.

 
eXTReMe Tracker