Friday, February 01, 2008

>.<

i feel like crap. i blame it on pms. i was so tired last night that 3 seconds into lying down in bed, i fell asleep. and i was snoring at night too. heh...

i woke up early to move my car into the garage this morning and when i got back, i couldnt really fall asleep again. which is a good thing i suppose, since i have a phone interview at 11am. i dont want my interviewer to ring me and hear me croaking over the phone like a grumpy frog!

you know, all these interviews are driving me nuts. i wish they dont take so long and have less stages! i honestly cant wait until i land a job i would really enjoy...

anyway, i'm gonna go have some pick-me-up and have a coffee to wake up a little and get my brain going, else i'll sound like a useless blonde for my interview.

ps: will try to do a post about my australia trip soon!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker