Monday, October 30, 2006

lookie! me got a dress :D got 20 bucks! heh. me likeeeee ^^
actually, mommy was the one who pointed it out to me. i walked past is, and didnt even give it a second glance...until mommy called out for me.

so i went to try it, and oooh, mommy and i liked it. so i bought it :D

pardon me, for the constipated look :p

now, where was i? oh right, back to chemistry. *dies*

ps: Christine, working as a lifeguard doesnt mean i'll be working out. it means, i'll be standing around, checking people out *cough* that doesnt require any exercise!




oh, and i found these photos while looking through my photo folders earlier. erm, interesting huh? *rofl*














5 comments:

Peter said...

Man, you asians must have interesting meals. When I was little, mum used to say "You're not allowed to leave the table until you eat your vegetables." It would take a few hours to eat one of those I think!

Amy C said...

LOL hey, my parents did that in their attempt to get me to eat veggies - but they failed.

coz whenever they do that, i'll go grab a comic book and sit on the table until they tell me to go :p so yes, they failed! BWAHHAHAA

anyway, mum didnt buy that thingy. it was on sale at the asian supermarket. hehe

c.ho said...

peter: ROFL.. you don't eat that whole thing. Use it to boil soup! hehehhehe..

amy: Ohkaay.. still.. you still have to swim a couple of times a week what!

heyyy.. where'd u get that dress!?

Lucy said...

Ahhhh I see Miss Shopaholic finally bought a dress ;)

Amy C said...

c.ho: mm, told you where i got it edi..hehe. well, swimming practises will only last until....before i start work. after that, it's "bleh. dont care. let people drown. HEHEHE" kidding la~

lucy: yes! actually i have to dresses now. but the other one will remain in the closet. too childish :S

 
eXTReMe Tracker