Thursday, May 22, 2008

alright, i feel rather silly for waking up at 8.30am when i start work at 1.15pm. i was actually planning to go to dressmart today, but after giving it some thoughts this morning over breakfast, i decided not to.

why?

becase i'm thinking traffic will be horrid at lunch time, it'll be a waste of petrol, and i'm trying not to spend too much money on unnecessary items. so in a way, i'm proud of myself for resisting the temptation to shop! *pats self on back*

another good thing about waking up early is i've pretty much done all the chores that i need to do, mainly my laundry. i'll do up my dishes from breakfast this morning after taking a short nap, because i'm working till 9.45pm. i'm gonna try to rake as much money as i can today, because apparently it gets quite busy in the evening :D

--

in other news, they've opened up a spot for me to to attend the longhaul training next month so i'm very elated! i can finally do round the world trips and not go O.o when i get those difficult to solve problems customers give me. yeahyaaa!

--

in OTHER news, i'm planning to bake and decorate cupcakes this weekend, either on sunday when i go home or on monday, but i'm not sure if my oven will allow me to back cakes, since the only function that seems to be working is fan grill -.-" but there's always stefan's place to mess up if my oven refuses to work ;)

--

now i'm gonna take a nap, coz if i dont, i'll fall asleep at my desk this evening :P

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker