Sunday, March 16, 2008

i can get used to this...



i got served breakfast in bed this morning by the boy!

lol!

he popped into my room to dump some stuff, sneaked back downstairs and started cooking and came back up about 30mins later with my brekkie! my food made a smiley face! hehehehe :D

--

went to visit my little niece again today. and i cuddled her! hehehe so cute seeing her on my arms..she's so tiny!



--

got a haircut yesterday and some blonde streaks....and i have a fringe but i dont like it so i swept it to the side. heh..



cant really see the streaks here..but you'll be able to see it another time! and i have a small bunch of hair at the bottom that's longer than the rest. hehe i have a wee tail!!

--

that's it for now. having a stupid headache AGAIN! i think i'm dehydrated -.-

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker