Friday, January 18, 2008

bungy jump!

the weather is sweltering hot and i'm still sweating even though i've had a COLD SHOWER and i'm sitting in front of the fan right now. imma steal someone's AC and install it in my room. nyehehe :D

at this time of the year, i cant wait for winter! i cant wait to wear my scarf and long coats and puffy jackets and gloves again! arrrr...ARRRRR! cant stand the heat >"<
*click on image for a bigger and clearer version

this is me about 5 seconds before i jumped off. apparently, i look very calm...LOL


...."SHITTTTT!" and i thought to myself "wtf did i just do?!?!"


and finally someone rescuing me :D

i'm an adrenaline junkie! skydiving is nextttt!

---

got a call from Starbucks for the position I applied for about a week ago as a Barista/ Shift Supervisor. i am so not prepared for a a phone interview coz truth be told, i havent been preparing. this is the 2nd phone interview i did and i'm pretty sure i did badly from what my parents told me as they were with me at that time.

however, having said that, the guy interviewing me was pretty casual. he had broken english which was a little off-putting but it put me at ease at the same time...at the end, he asked if i was free for a walk-in interview, but i couldn't make it so he said he'll ring me up another day.

now i actually wonder if he will ring back...should've just said i'll go for the interview and ring in sick for work tomorrow! *sigh*

--

had another phone interview with flight centre travel money - the guy sounded so friendly and he made the interview so breezy! when he asked me questions, i didnt get all tongue-tied and i could actually think straight. usually when i get interviewed, i'll be nerve wrecked and screw up the whole thing by not thinking straight and speaking clearly. gonna wait for more calls or emails hopefully :)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker